Sexy lean muscle turkey burgers are the best tasting burgers you will ever cook. These burgers are high in protein, low in fat, and practically zero carbs. Give this lean muscle and fat burning recipe a go.
Let do this.
– Prepare 1 pound of Organic Ground Turkey. I like to use 93/7 fat ratio.
– Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, 1/4 of onion, 1 cup of Arugula and Spinach. Chop these ingredients up in little tiny cubes.
– Prepare 1 Large Organic egg (We will use the egg to bond all the ingredients together)
– Separate the turkey and create a little dip within the meat, and place all of our ingredients in. Chopped garlic, greens, and onion. Top it all off with the cracked egg.
– Now we are ready to mix it. Dive deep and start mashing up all the ingredients together until they are evenly distributed. (Wash your hands before)
– When the mixture is ready and all the ingredients are evenly bonded, add sea salt, ground pepper, basic, and some chili pepper for that spice factor.
– Preheat the pan, and throw 1tbs of Coconut Oil. We will use Coconut Oil to cook our burgers for two reasons. 1. Coconut Oil is a high heat oil and better to cook with than Olive Oil as Olive Oil turns into carcinogens when exposed to high temperatures. 2. Coconut Oil will give our burgers that delicious sweetened bite aftertaste. You will love it.
– Prepare 3-4 burgers into ball like shape, press down on the meat when in the pan, and start cooking. Cook each side without a lid for about 7-10 minutes on low heat. Do not use high heat, as this will burn our burgers and not cook them inside. Low heat is the key to make them tender and juicy.
– Flip sides until they are a bit brown. Check with tooth pick when they are ready.
– Serve and enjoy. I like to serve these with a side of Organic Spring salad with just a little bit of your favorite cheese.
There we go. A burger recipe to feed your muscles, mind, and help you burn fat while you are at it. Healthy food and proper eating does not have to be boring. All you have to do is get creative and it will become a lifestyle.